top of page

Address Changes

When moving, you will need to make address/phone changes to some of the following:

  • Notify your department admin or HR

  • Benefits requiring name/address changes:

    • - Login and go to tab Make a Request, choose Change Requests

      • Or fill out PBA change form and return it to HR

    • Flex Spending - email with member ID, old address, & new address​

    • - Login and change under profile.

      • Or fill out IMRF change form and return to HR

    • - Login and change under my profile.

      • Or fill out ICMA-RC change form and return it to HR

    • Police & Fire - contact your pension rep

  • If you have changed states, you need to fill out a new W4

bottom of page