• Medical/Dental/Vision insurance:

    • PBA- Fill out PBA change form and return to HR (Do not go to PBA website to do this. It must go through HR.)

    • With Divorce, we must have a copy of the cover page of the divorce decree. 

  • Pensions:

    • Provide your pension system with documentation. ​

    • How divorce affects IMRF benefits flyer

  • Beneficiary changes:

    • - Login and change under profile.

      • Or fill out IMRF change form and return to HR

    • Police and Fire pensions - provide your pension representative with a copy of the birth certificate.

    • - Login and change under my profile.

      • Or fill out ICMA-RC change form and return to HR

    • Life insurance - make the adjustments to the appropriate forms and bring to HR

  • Taxes: If you would like to claim the dependent to adjust taxes withheld you need to fill out new W4s.

  • Name Changes:

    • Let your department Admin know to make a PA change.​

    • Name change forms.

You may need to make changes to some of the following to add dependents to insurance or as a beneficiary for other benefits:

© 2019 by The City of Lake Forest. Proudly created with