You can find all the necessary documents and forms to manage your ICMA-RA benefits.

ICMA-RC Lake Forest Rep: Victor Perez

Click here to register!



Use this form to enroll in the 457 Deferred Compensation program for the first time.

This form provides information on the 2020 limits to the ICMA-RC deferred compensation program. It may be used to make changes to your 457 plan contribution levels.

Use this form to make name/ address changes and beneficiary changes.

This packet contains information and the necessary forms for withdrawal of deferred compensation funds.  Retirees and terminating employees are eligible for withdrawals.

This form is used to elect to have 1% of your salary contributed to the Retiree Health Savings Plan.  This is a mandatory participation program.

Use this form to make claims against the RHS Plan.  You are eligible to make claims for medical and dental expenses once you leave employment with the City.

Use this form to request a transfer of assets from your ICMA-RC plan to a defined benefit pension plan for the purchase of service credits or repayment of a prior refund.

© 2019 by The City of Lake Forest. Proudly created with Wix.com